Displays answers to frequently asked questions in Q & A format
History and Corporate Profile
- When was the company founded?
The company was initially founded in as ITOH Data Systems Co., Ltd. The company name was changed to ITOCHU Techno-Science Corporation in .
On , ITOCHU Techno-Science Corporation merged with CRC Solutions Corporation, and made a fresh start under the name of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation.
- What do the letters CTC stand for, and what is their meaning?
The initials CTC stand for "Challenging Tomorrow's Changes."
This phrase is also the slogan of the CTC Group Philosophy, expressing the Group's mission an and will to take up the challenge of pursuing the potential of IT to change the future, and contribute to the creation of a rich and dream-filled society.
- How much is CTC's paid-in capital?
- As of its most recently posted business results, CTC's paid-in capital is 21,763 million yen.
- How many employees does CTC have?
- As of , the CTC Group overall has 9,085 employees.
Stocks and Shares
- When did CTC become listed on the stock market?
- CTC was listed in the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in .
- What is CTC's securities code?
- It is listed under the Information & Communication business sector.
- Does CTC have an interim dividend scheme?
- Yes, it does.
- In what units can CTC shares be purchased?
- Shares can be purchased in batches of 100 (referred to as units).
Financial Results and Finance-Related
- I would like to see CTC's latest financial results…
- Please see our consolidated financial reports, supplementary materials and presentations from our IR meetings.
- I would like to see a securities report…
- Consolidated finacial statements are here.