CTC Group History
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation
ITOCHU Techno Science Corporation and CRC Solutions Corp. integrate their management structures and merge to form ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation.
As a result of the merger, CRC Systems, CRC Facilities, First Contact and Asahi Business Solutions become consolidated subsidiaries of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation.
- Osaki Development Center in Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- Inherits all software maintenance services and some hardware maintenance services from subsidiary CTC Technology Corporation (CTCT) through a corporate divestiture
- CTC System Operations Corporation established as a consolidated subsidiary
- Mejirozaka Data Center in Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo opened
- HINARI Corporation established as a subsidiary to promote employment of people with disabilities
CRC Systems and CRC Facilities change trade names to CTC Systems Corporation and CTC Facilities Corporation (CTCF)
Singapore branch office established.
- All shares in US-based firm ITOCHU Technology, Inc. acquired, making it a consolidated subsidiary
- Trade name of ITOCHU Technology, Inc. changed to ITOCHU Techno-Solutions America, Inc.
- Invested in Netband Consulting Co., Ltd. in Thailand
- All shares in Malaysia-based firm CSC ESI Sdn. Bhd. and Singapore-based firm CSC Automated Pte. Ltd. Acquired, making them consolidated subsidiaries
- Trade names of CSC ESI Sdn. Bhd. and CSC Automated Pte. Ltd. changed to CTC Global Sdn. Bhd. and CTC Global Pte. Ltd.
CTC System Operations and CTC System Service merged to create CTC System Management Corporation (CTCS)
Trade name of CTC Laboratory Systems changed to CTC Life Science Corporation (CTCLS)
- Trade name of First Contact changed to CTC First Contact Corporation (CTCFC)
- PT. CTC Techno Solutions Indonesia established as a subsidiary of CTC Global Sdn. Bhd.
- CTC Life Science Corporation (CTCLS) converted to a division
- CTC First Contact Corporation converted to a joint corporation with BELLSYSTEM24 Holdings, Inc.
CTC Business Expert Corporation (CTCBE) established
All shares in Thailand-based firm Netband Consulting Co., Ltd. acquired, making it a consolidated subsidiary
- Trade names of Netband Consulting Co., Ltd. changed to CTC Global (Thailand) Ltd.
- Shares in Indonesia-based firm PT. Nusantara Compnet Integrator and PT. Pro Sistimatika Automasi acquired, making them consolidated subsidiaries
- Trade names of HINARI Corporation changed to CTC HINARI Corporation
ITOCHU Techno-Science Corporation
- C. ITOH Data Systems Co., Ltd. founded in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, as a wholly owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Corporation
- Hamilton/Avnet Electronics Japan Limited (predecessor of ITOCHU Techno-Science Corporation) established in Chuo-ku, Tokyo as a wholly owned subsidiary of Avnet, Inc.
- ITOCHU Data Systems Corporation begins sale of UNIX workstations manufactured by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Hamilton/Avnet Electronics becomes a subsidiary of ITOCHU Corporation following capital participation in its equity ownership by ITOCHU Corporation and C. ITOH Data Systems
Trade name of Hamilton/Avnet Electronics changed to C. ITOH Micronics Corp.
Head office relocated to Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Trade name of C. ITOH Micronics Corp. changed to ITOCHU Techno-Science Corporation
Head office relocated to Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Takes over Factory Automation and Semiconductor divisions of ITOCHU Data Systems, and establishes Osaka and Nagoya branch offices at Higashi-ku, Osaka and Naka-ku, Nagoya
- Head office relocated to Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
- C. ITOH Data Systems absorbed in a merger and CTC Laboratory Systems Corporation established as a subsidiary
- CTC Technology Corporation and CTCSP Corporation established as subsidiaries (now consolidated subsidiaries)
- Sales of network device products manufactured by Cisco Systems, Inc. commence
- Sales of database software products manufactured by Oracle Corporation commence
- Sales rights for Compaq products acquired from ITOCHU Corporation
- Head office relocated to Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Increases capital through private placement of new shares
- All shares in Form Systems acquired, converting it to a subsidiary and changing its trade name to CTC Business Service Corporation (CTCBS, now a consolidated subsidiary)
- Shares are listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ISO14001 certification obtained
- Head office relocated to Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Technical Solution Center (TSC) opens at Kudan Office in Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo as a technical verification center
- MAXIS Consulting Corporation established as a subsidiary
- Privacy Mark certification obtained from JIPDEC (Japan Information Processing and Development Center)
CRC Solutions Corp.
- Company founded as Tokyo Electronic Computing Service Co., Ltd. in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, owned 75% by ITOCHU Corporation and 25% by Kokusai Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Trade name changed from Tokyo Electronic Computing Service to C. Itoh Electronic Computing Service Co., Ltd.
- Trade name changed from C. Itoh Electronic Computing Service Co., Ltd. to Century Research Center Corporation due to capital participation by Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank, Ltd. (now Mizuho Bank) and other investors
- The first Cray Supercomputer (CRAY-1) introduced to Japan from US firm Cray
- ITOCHU System Development established (later becomes ITOCHU Information Systems) in Minato-ku, Tokyo, as a wholly owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Corporation
- CRC Systems established as a subsidiary (now CRC Systems Corp., a consolidated subsidiary)
- CRC Technical established as a subsidiary
- Century Computer Center established (later became ITOCHU Information Systems) together with ITOCHU Corporation in Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama
- Yokohama Computer Center opened in Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama
- Trade name of Century Research Center changed to CRC Research Institute, Inc.
- Shares are registered for over-the-counter trading with the Japan Securities Dealers Association
- ITOCHU System Development merges with Century Computer Center to become ITOCHU Systems & Technologies Corporation
- Kobe Computer Center opened in Kita-ku, Kobe
- Head office relocated to Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Merges with ITOCHU Systems & Technologies Corporation
- Accudata Research Institute Inc. (now a consolidated subsidiary) established in Taipei, Taiwan
- First Contact Corporation (now a consolidated subsidiary) established
- IT Facility Management (now the consolidated subsidiary CRC Facilities Corp.) established
- Otemachi Internet Data Center opened in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
Trade name of CRC Research Institute, Inc. changed to CRC Solutions Corp.
Shares in Asahi Business Solutions Corp., a subsidiary of Asahi Breweries, Ltd., acquired and a strategic alliance formed (now a consolidated subsidiary)
- Transferred to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Asahi Business Solutions Corp. converted to a consolidated subsidiary, strengthening the business partnership between the two companies
- Info Avenue Corporation converted to a subsidiary
- Shibuya Data Center opened in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo